Posted to alt.home.repair
Charles Schuler Charles Schuler is offline

Default SawsStopsCruds and that ilk

"Charlie Morgan" wrote in message
On Thu, 1 Mar 2007 21:13:35 -0500, "Charles Schuler"

wrote:

A note or two about promoting products here and the puppet shills that
pile
on:

1/ Products are not to be promoted here.
2/ Shills morph faster than we can change our shorts.

Those of you who come here for information, beware of sales pitches. If
they pitch here, they are desperate because they are selling crap.

Those of you who come here to abuse this forum, a pox on you. As to your
shills, pox squared.

You should probably go away. You should not ever consider coming back. You
have
jumped the shark.

Up yours, Charlie.