Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim Redelfs Jim Redelfs is offline

Default SawStop New Table Saw Safety Technology

This is not spam. Of course, every time I read a usenet article that begins
like that, it *IS* spam. Trust me, this isn't.

A friend's brother-in-law (huh?) sent him the following link. My friend
promptly emailed it to three others, including me.

I'm not in the cabinet-making business but this amazing 10-inch table saw make
me want to again acquire a table saw. I'm sure I'd have to get a second
mortgage. (I have NO idea the cost, but I'm sure it isn't cheap.)

I work for the phone company and don't even own a table or radial-arm saw and,
therefore, have no interest in this company or product beyond how COOL it
would be to have this tool! Enjoy!

http://www.sawstop.com
--

JR