Posted to alt.home.repair
mm mm is offline

Default What's wrong with white?

On Thu, 01 Mar 2007 11:28:16 GMT, "Edwin Pawlowski"
wrote:

"mm" wrote in message
.. .
On Wed, 28 Feb 2007 14:41:33 -0800, "Jack" wrote:

white

I like to have a white wall to show slides on. Easier than setting up
a screen.

Sort of true, but the pictures look dull compared to a screen

I know they say that and I believe even I would almost certainly think
so if they were side by side, but my love for convenience outweighs my
desire for quality. I was going to paint one wall glossy white for
this purpose, but I don't show slides that often anyhow anymore.