Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
[email protected] l.vanderloo@rogers.com is offline

Default Hey Leo!

Nevermind the (Mr.), Robert, "Leo" will do just fine thank you,
I'm not up there, but down here ;-)))

What do you mean, flat side ???? , I was never good at making boxes in
different dimensions, with or without sliding or hinged sides or
lids. ;-))))
I used to have a table saw minus the table legs, sawed more ceramic
tiles etc than wood, and gave it to my youngest son, it seemed to be
always in my way, and I don't plan on doing any addition/improvements
on my place anymore,

Yes it's been a while since my last posting, I was at my oldest son's
place for the last few weeks, (up in Atikokan On), just got home this
past night/morning, there was a good weather window for me to go home
in, (bad weather in the forecast) so LOML and I drove a better than
1000 Mile non-stop trip home, the storm hit here this morning around 9
AM and had already dumped a lot of snow on the route we took last
night, road closures etc. are in effect now, but we had a nice drive,
albeit a long one.
I did read the posts while over at my son's place, but my son isn't
interested in all the junkmail that comes with the participation in
the newsgroups, I do get more than 100 a day, but have a very
effective way of dealing with them, and control A Delete for any that
get past it, so no problem here, but he rather not have me post from
his address.
Hardest part was not being able to get a word in sideways, G.
Then next week up to my youngest son for a while, it's his birthday
and the boss says we are going, well it's not like I don't like
going, but I don't like losing all my turning time, so I'll have to
drag my mini along and try not to forget all the other needed
accessories.

On Feb 27, 2:10 am, "
wrote:
Mr. Van Der Loo:

Long time no hear... you still alive and kickin' out there? It isn't
like you to go 2 - 3 weeks without a post.

Give us a shout and let us know you haven't gone over to the flat side
of woodwork!

Robert