Posted to uk.d-i-y
Sylvain VAN DER WALDE Sylvain VAN DER WALDE is offline

Default Damage to party wall

"Styx" wrote in message news:45e563ae.0@entanet...
John Rumm wrote:
Styx wrote:

doesn't excuse you for having to pointlessly mention the possible
national status of an individual when that status, for the issue being
discussed, is *entirely* irrelevant. What difference does it make what

Well ISTM that it is relevant. The fact that the worker is non native and
young suggests potentially not only inexperience, but also a possible
lack of familiarity with standard building practices in this country, and
the probably the legislation relating to party walls.

Heck, until I actually purchased a house and started to do DIY, I didn't
have the slightest clue what a "party wall" was -- they don't exactly
teach these things in school.

So, you admit to doing DIY. When are we going to get a _meaningful_
contribution from you. Correct me if I'm wrong, but you've never sent a
relevent message to this newsgroup in the last few months, or more. Have
you?

Sylvain.

Styx