Posted to alt.home.repair
mm mm is offline

Default Weird Attic Smell

On Wed, 28 Feb 2007 17:17:34 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"
wrote:

"mm" wrote in message
.. .

Wear long sleeves, long pants, and gloves if you have fiberglass, the
pink or yellow stuff.

Don't forget the breather mask.

Well, apparently the new stuff doesnt' stick to
your skin,

Wanna bet?

No bet. I've never used the new stuff, only seen it in the store. It
doesnt' feel bad to the touch, but then again, I have calluses on my
fingers. I should have taken off my shirt and rubbed up against it.
Didn't think of that. And it was labeled as not being something.
But it DIDN'T SAY it doesn't stick to your skin. I shouldn't have
said that.

When I
forget and wear short sleeves or pants, I take a shower afterwards and
that seems to make it go away.

All clothing should be washed in cold water immediately afterward.