Posted to uk.d-i-y
[email protected] js.b1@ntlworld.com is offline

Default MK Masterseal SFCU - ok for lighting drop off RCBO'd outside 20A radial

On Feb 27, 11:29 pm, Owain wrote:
Wihtout looking at the part (because I'm offline) the circuit
configuration sounds acceptable.

Great. I have bought a Masterseal SFCU and it works ok.
Using the black pond rubber cable left over from a TLC order.

With that length of wall, several lower-powered lights and PIRs
might provide better coverage. Most types (but not all) if you
interlink them with 4-core cable (live, switched live, neutral,
earth) in parallel, any PIR sensing movement will trigger all
the lights.

Noted, and thanks.
--
JSB.