Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Joe Fleming Joe Fleming is offline

Default Wooden name tags

I our club, we wanted turned name tags. So what we did was to buy the
two-color plastic badges as rounds. Then, the owner could turn a back
piece for the plastic badge. Some of the most creative include:

- natural edge tag
- square edge with curled corners
- thorns around the rim
- a small bottle shape
- multi-centers ala Dick Sing

I got several badges so I could have several different tags.

Joe Fleming - San Diego

On Feb 5, 10:44 am, "Tom Weber" wrote:
Several years ago (?) there was a guy, from a Texas woodturning club I
think, who was offering wooden name tags for sale to other
woodturners.
(I also don't remember if he advertised on this forum or elsewhere.)
Would anyone here happen to remember his name, or even better, where I
can contact him?
Thanks for any help.
Tom Weber
Space Coast Woodturners