Posted to misc.consumers.frugal-living,alt.home.repair,misc.rural
Thomas D. Horne, FF EMT Thomas D. Horne, FF EMT is offline

Default Preparing for Power Outages?

Betsy
I can't believe I'm the only one that could learn a lot from hearing
about that experience. After six months your family must have had the
drill down pat. Can I ask that you expand on that experience because
stuff that you came to consider every day practice might well teach me a
lot.
--
Tom Horne

Well we aren't no thin blue heroes and yet we aren't no blackguards to.
We're just working men and woman most remarkable like you.

betsyb wrote:
Sissy, try 6 months on a homestead in Willow, AK. with 2 kids, 8 & 3.