Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Ecnerwal Ecnerwal is offline

Default Wooden name tags

In article ,
"rjboney" wrote:

Try goning to Hunt County Woodturners webpage. that club uses wooden name
tags and someone may be able to help you.
"Tom Weber" wrote in message
ps.com...
Several years ago (?) there was a guy, from a Texas woodturning club I
think, who was offering wooden name tags for sale to other
woodturners.
(I also don't remember if he advertised on this forum or elsewhere.)
Would anyone here happen to remember his name, or even better, where I
can contact him?
Thanks for any help.
Tom Weber
Space Coast Woodturners

Pretty much anybody with a CNC router (or laser, depending on what you
have in mind) could do this (again, depending on what you have in mind.)

Describe what you want, I'll figure out if I can do it on my vintage
ShopBot (1997, which, for that tool, is old and outdated). Probably
someone closer to you can do it, too.

Since I'm in Vermont and not in a club, I would not be the guy you were
thinking of.