Posted to alt.home.repair
mm mm is offline

Default Electrical Question and request for circuit diagram

On 26 Feb 2007 05:27:27 -0800, "Brian_SouthJersey"
wrote:

STill it might be easier or look better, not sure, to cut another hole
above or below the current one

GOOD POINT! I will consider that.

I used to have MS Paint but can't find it. Isn't it supposed to be in
Win98SE?

I used to install computer networks. So to get to PAINT you can find
it under START then PROGRAMS then ACCESSORIES. It should be listed as
PAINT...not MS PAINT. lol If you have another program, you can use it.
I am running Windows XP Pro. So as long as your output is
to .JGP, .BMP, .PNG or something current, I should be able to view it.

I found it! I use Start/Run, and there it is called mspaint, not
paint, like I was looking for. (I only found it by searching the web
for MS Paint and reminding myself that mspaint is one word by them.)

I needed it to save a jpg file from CraigsList. I want to sell
something but don't have a digital camera or a connected scanner, so I
thought I would just use someone else's picture of the same thing.
That's not wrong, is it? But there are 3 cargo carriers for sale in
Baltimore now just on craigslist, one that looks just like mine, so
now that I have the picture, I'm going to wait a while.