Posted to misc.consumers.frugal-living,alt.home.repair,misc.rural
Mark Lloyd Mark Lloyd is offline

Default Preparing for Power Outages?

On Sun, 25 Feb 2007 20:44:10 +0000 (UTC), Jonathan Grobe
wrote:

We just had a ice storm and I had no electricity for 22 hours. I
was mostly unprepared and didn't like the experience at all.

The last one we had that long here was when it was really cold (icy
out). I was glad to have a gas water heater.

BTW, a corded phone helped too (that was not out).

What are you doing to prepare for this?

Thanks.

--
Mark Lloyd