Posted to alt.home.repair
mm mm is offline

Default Electrical Question and request for circuit diagram

On 25 Feb 2007 15:58:44 -0800, "Brian_SouthJersey"
wrote:

I know I will have to cut open the switch area on the wall, make it
bigger, then mud, tape and paint it. No problem there! I just cannot

STill it might be easier or look better, not sure, to cut another hole
above or below the current one.

see the wiring layout in my mind, don't know which switches would be
the correct choice and not sure if it is even possible from one power
source. I am sure I will have to run 2 lines of 14/3 in the attic and
drop it down to the wall switch power source.

If you can help me, please be detailed and clear. Do not assume I will
know the trade slang and if possible, please e-mail me a diagram drawn
on the PC in MS Paint, etc. if you can.

I used to have MS Paint but can't find it. Isn't it supposed to be in
Win98SE?

Thanks in advance and know that I really appreciate any help.