Posted to alt.home.repair
Rick Rick is offline

Default Pressure washers

Rich wrote:

You might also look into Excell Devilbiss pressure washers. They use
name brand engines and mine has served me well. Also a 2400 PSI
model.

Thanks Ken, I used to make parts for Devilbiss years ago when I worked for a
living (machinst, engineer now). I liked there attention to detail. I'll
look into them as well. The problem I'm finding is there isn't alot of
information out there about these units as they are a little bit of a
luxuray item if this ins't what your doing for a living.

I'll kep them in mind but I'm leaning toward spending the extra $70 to get
the Honda engine with there good reputation.

Rich

I have a Devilbiss that works very well. I let it freeze one winter but
parts are readily available.