Posted to alt.food.barbecue,alt.home.repair

Default Natual gas vs propane, which is hotter

Theres a discussion on alt.home repair, about convertiung natural gas
grills to propane. My experience is the propane contains more BTUs and
seers steaks better.

A good friend works at sears and reports they hate selling natural gas
grills, since so many get returned with not hot enough complaints.

So I would appreciate the experts here at the barbecue group to give
us their opinions.

my opinion is that even with different orfices propane will be hotter
thn natural gas.....