Posted to alt.home.repair
mm mm is offline

Default painting vinyl

On 25 Feb 2007 05:42:57 -0800, wrote:

As far as I know paint on vinyl last a very long time.

My brother painted his blue vinyl house white 19 years ago and to this
day it still looks great.

It looks like white vinyl siding.

When they painted my car a different color, didn't they paint my vinyl
bumpers? (I wish I had thought about that or I might have stayed with
the same color, so I hope my bumper does half as well as your house.

The trick is to wash it first and use 100% acrylic paint.

What do I use to think car paint, acrylic i suppose, if I need to
touch up? I paid extra for 5 oz. of matching paint.