Posted to alt.home.repair
Northe Northe is offline

Default How to hang pictures on brick walls?

DanG wrote:
There is a very small diameter nail used by drop ceiling
installers called a hard pin. They are made for nailing wall
angle to plaster, brick, block, etc. These are not "masonry
nails" as such. They are unique to the ceiling trade. I don't
expect you would find them at the Borgs. Stop at any commercial
ceiling/drywall supply house.

I looked, but could not find an example to show. These nails are
about an inch long and smaller in diameter than a number 4 finish
nail with a small head. They are plenty hard enough to drive in
block and mortar..

Thanks -- I'll look into them. And, if found, I'll practice on the brick
fence, rather than on the wall of the house g.

Northe