Posted to alt.home.repair
Ken Ken is offline

Default Pressure washers

Rich wrote:
I'm in the market for one of these and have come to somewhat of a conclusion
but wanted some feed back from someone that has one of these models or
advise in general before I buy. The Coleman 2400 PSI is at the top of my
list but I don't know about the motor manufacturer. Sumac is who makes the
motors and I have no feel for reliability or ease of starting etc. The other
model is a Troy Built 2500 with a Honda engine they both have a one year
warranty and the only difference is $70 more for the Troy Built.

Thanks for any help with my decision, Rich

You might also look into Excell Devilbiss pressure washers. They use
name brand engines and mine has served me well. Also a 2400 PSI model.