Posted to alt.home.repair
Joseph Meehan Joseph Meehan is offline

Default Pressure washers

Rich wrote:
I'm in the market for one of these and have come to somewhat of a
conclusion but wanted some feed back from someone that has one of
these models or advise in general before I buy. The Coleman 2400 PSI
is at the top of my list but I don't know about the motor
manufacturer. Sumac is who makes the motors and I have no feel for
reliability or ease of starting etc. The other model is a Troy Built
2500 with a Honda engine they both have a one year warranty and the
only difference is $70 more for the Troy Built.

Note: Troy Built = MTD. Troy Built went under several years ago and MTD
is just using the name and selling a lot of cheap equipment under that name.

Note #2: Don't relay on just the PSI. Make sure you take a look at the
volume GPM number. In consumer machines the volume is usually sacrificed to
produce high PSI numbers. High pressure and low volume is not very good.

Thanks for any help with my decision, Rich

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia 's Muire duit