Posted to alt.home.repair
Rich Rich is offline

Default Pressure washers

I'm in the market for one of these and have come to somewhat of a conclusion
but wanted some feed back from someone that has one of these models or
advise in general before I buy. The Coleman 2400 PSI is at the top of my
list but I don't know about the motor manufacturer. Sumac is who makes the
motors and I have no feel for reliability or ease of starting etc. The other
model is a Troy Built 2500 with a Honda engine they both have a one year
warranty and the only difference is $70 more for the Troy Built.

Thanks for any help with my decision, Rich