Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon Leon is offline

Default I finally have a gloat!!!

"N Hurst" wrote in message
ups.com...

While this is true, I do have a problem with people showing up in a
discussion in progress simply to correct someone, and contribute
nothing else. I admit I misspelled vise. If I could have edited the
entry, I would have, but this format doesn't allow that.

As it is, my meaning was quite clear, and issuing a corrective message
in that manner is pretty much the equivalent of intellictual
masturbation in my opinion. There's only one person it pleases, and it
gets the thread all messy.

Anyways, that's all I have to say on this subject because I really do
try to avoid "internet arguments." I would LOVE to read other people
gloating about deals they've scored, though.

-Nathan

Hey, It takes a person of superior intelligence that demonstrates the
multiple ways to spale any given word. ;~)