Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Bassboat Bassboat is offline

Default End grain sealer

I have used Woodcraft's product and have good luck with it. I've sealed both
Ash & Cherry wood from 2 trees I had to have taken down. A gallon goes a
long way. I still have about one-third left. John

"Bob Daun" wrote in message
t...
In all the talk about AnchorSeal and other end sealers, I saw no comment
at all about the material Woodcraft sells called Green Wood End Sealer.
It costs about $17/Gallon and comes in one gallon jugs. I have used it
for a few years and am still on my first bottle but it seems to do a good
job of end sealing. I would like to hear other peoples comments on it.

"Woodborg" wrote in message

MinnJim
Another cheap alternative is PVA glue, again does need a top up and
needs to be kept out of the rain.
Mark

--
Woodborg