Posted to rec.woodworking
Mike in Arkansas Mike in Arkansas is offline

Default Suggestions for making a drawer organizer

If there is a Lowes near you go look at a magazine just in called Home
Storage Projects by Workbench Magazine. It has plans for adaptable
drawer storage made from 1/4 inch and 1/2 inch stock. You can purchase
this as 'hobby' wood from Lowes or other places. No gluing as the
pieces all interlock. You will need some way to cut dados and slots.

On Feb 23, 6:20 am, "Thomas G. Marshall"
. com wrote:
All the drawers in my kitchen are without organization and look like an
arial view of Dresden during the war.

Non of the flatware drawer organizers that I've found seem to do the trick,
and I would love to make one of my own. I've worked with wood at the
fundamental level only, construction level repairs, and gluing and clamping
chairs, and everything else "easy".

Are there any suggestions, save for hiring a carpenter for customized
drawers?