Posted to rec.woodworking
Morris Dovey Morris Dovey is offline

Default Suggestions for making a drawer organizer

Thomas G. Marshall wrote:
| All the drawers in my kitchen are without organization and look
| like an arial view of Dresden during the war.
|
| Non of the flatware drawer organizers that I've found seem to do
| the trick, and I would love to make one of my own. I've worked
| with wood at the fundamental level only, construction level
| repairs, and gluing and clamping chairs, and everything else "easy".
|
| Are there any suggestions, save for hiring a carpenter for
| customized drawers?

Make your own organizer trays. Lay 'em out to hold what you have in
the way you want. I've built several designs out of 1/4" and 1/2"
maple and found it to work well. For a really unimaginative simple
design, follow the link below...

--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar