Posted to rec.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default Suggestions for making a drawer organizer

"Thomas G. Marshall" . com
wrote in message news:t_ADh.32364$2w.9990@trndny09...

All the drawers in my kitchen are without organization and look like an
arial view of Dresden during the war.

Non of the flatware drawer organizers that I've found seem to do the

trick,
and I would love to make one of my own. I've worked with wood at the
fundamental level only, construction level repairs, and gluing and

clamping
chairs, and everything else "easy".

Are there any suggestions, save for hiring a carpenter for customized
drawers?

Sounds like an "operator problem".

Check out the link below ... they're very intuitive to make if you don't
want to buy, or buy a set and use them as guides to do your own:

http://www.rockler.com/findit.cfm?page=2298

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 2/20/07