Posted to uk.d-i-y
Grow Your Own Energy Grow Your Own Energy is offline

Default For anyone who thinks home wind turbines are a good idea

Grow Your Own Energy, a UK consumer advisory service on domestic
renewable energy agrees with the main premise that urban small wind is
a niche market. The vast majority of urban sites, especially for
building mounted turbines are likely to be unsuitable. We'd encourage
those considering a wind turbine to visit our web site and use the
Technology Choice Questionnaire to see if the technology would be
viable for your home. www.growyourownenergy.co.uk
or give us a call on 0845 257 9 257