Ed Huntress

Default Real Estate Crash coming soon ??

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
On Fri, 27 Feb 2004 04:18:24 GMT, "Ed Huntress"
brought forth from the murky depths:

Stationery? In my neighborhood, they're whipping out the scythes and
pitchforks. I get to carry the torch.

Ed Huntress,
Card-carrying AARP'er

Eh, heh heh heh. Effigy time? (See the reference link
I posted in another topic, RE crash.)

A good one. I've saved it.

So, what are the benefits of AARPeeing?

Discounts on cheap motels, and, sometimes, big breaks on soft food at
restaurants, if you're willing to eat supper at 4:00 PM. Hearing-aid
batteries are a good deal, too.

And what was the truth behind the backlash from their
backing the recent Medicare bill? Did they really negotiate
the best deal for their clients, or will the missing drug
price bartering clobber 'em?

I don't ask questions. I just pay my money and jerk my knee.

Ed Huntress

AARP! AARP! (flap flap flap flap....splash!)