Posted to rec.woodworking
TH TH is offline

Default JDS Cyclones anyone?

Call or talk to a salesperson. I emailed a request for a quote last night
and got the reply this morning. $278 limited time winter discount.

I'm pretty close to Syracuse and was thinking of picking it up - but it
won't fit in the jeep.

"Toller" wrote in message
I would probably buy one if it were $275 off, but I just went to Oneida's
website and they don't show the discount.
Do you have some good information on the discount? $1500 is just too
much; I can get the 3hp JDS for that.

"TH" wrote in message
ink.net...
It appears that the Oneida Portable is on sale now - about $275 off.
Haven't heard from anyone with one, although Oneida seems to have a good
reputation with their other collectors.

"Toller" wrote in message

"bf" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Feb 21, 1:00 pm, "Toller" wrote:
I have a headroom problem, and JDS is about all that will fit.
Has anyone used one?

How much headroom do you have? I have a Clear Vue one that I put
between the joists in the basement ceiling (modified the bracket
plans).. I suppose you could also use a shorter collection bin.

BTW, the clear vue footprint is only about 2' X 3'. That's not too
bad.

If you want to avoid upgrading later on, I think you are going to have
to give up on a mobile cyclone.

No, it is the tools that are mobil. My DC is fixed.