Larry Jaques

Default Real Estate Crash coming soon ??

On 26 Feb 2004 15:14:55 -0800, jim rozen
brought forth from the murky depths:

In article tUu%b.3953$Ri6.3756@lakeread04, Glenn Ashmore says...

There is a REAL probability that the Fed will have to raise interest
rates to accomodate the Dubya's deficit. The usually inscrutable Mr.
Greenspand all but said so yesterday. That will definitely put the
breaks on housing starts and greatly restricts the Fed's options for
avoiding inflation.

(Brakes, too, Glenn.)

That's nothing. Mr. G says they're gonna have to cut
social security benefits to trim the deficit. Uh oh,
I think I hear about 10 xillion AARP whipping out the
stationery to complain to the administration.

We all need one of these to take away our fears:

CAUTION: SPEWAGE ALERT
- Do not have a mouthful of liquid when you click this link. -

http://www2.warnerbros.com/madmagazi...ots_437/6.html

(Gunner, you ain't gonna like this one.)

CAUTION: Do NOT look directly into laser with remaining eyeball!
http://www.diversify.com Comprehensive Website Design