Posted to alt.home.repair
Al Bundy Al Bundy is offline

Default Are pretty claw hammers better?

"Edwin Pawlowski" wrote in news:wsPCh.65352$wc5.24281
@newssvr25.news.prodigy.net:

"Al Bundy" wrote in message
My grandmother from the old country used to beat the **** outta steaks
on her metal kitchen table with some mill faced hammer before cooking.
Funny looking hammer. It had a claw. Might have been a shoemakers
hammer. Never had a steak equal or better since she died.

My grandmother did that with rump roast. Never had a pot roast equal or
better since she died.

Never had a rump roast done up that way. Hmmmm...maybe I should pick one
up, go to where they're builing a bridge and slip it under the pile driver
for a few rounds. Still won't be as good as you grandmother's though Edwin.