Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Pill Bottles ?

"HeyBub" wrote in message
JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
Any ideas ?

rj

Give them to a gardener, for saving seeds collected from plants. If
we try and buy empty containers at the pharmacy, we get questioned
like we were planning an attack on the White House.

If you're having trouble GETTING pill bottles, try
american science and surplus (sciplus.com)

I don't need them that often. Ya know - late October and I find some
seeds on a few plants and I need like 4 containers.

I used to hang around the grocery store waiting for a woman to buy baby
food. Then I'd follow her home with a view toward collecting the empty
baby food jars.

After being jailed three times, I abandoned that plan.

Speaking of jail- if you recycle scrip pill bottles, especially to someone
else, be sure to soak the labels off, or at least obliterate them with a
permanent marker, along with washing the container with soap. If you are
carrying a controlled-substance scrip bottle, even an empty one, and you
happen to **** off a cop, such things are used to come up with probable
cause to hold you and/or search your abode. Stupid, I know, but that is the
world we live in now. I'd recommend 35mm film canisters, instead. Most
places that take incoming film in person will give them away for the asking.
I have gallons of them in a box somewhere here, from back when I still used
film on a regular basis.

aem sends...