Posted to rec.woodworking
Allen Roy Allen Roy is offline

Default I finally have a gloat!!!

Indeed a good gloat, I remember when I was in need of a hand held planer. I
went shopping one night, and after going to the HD, Sears, and Lowe's I was
not ready to part with $100 for me to use it for 10 minutes. But while
looking in the aisle's at Lowe's I stumbled upon the very out of sight
clearance section and low and behold they had a few B&D's on clearance for
$19. I don't use it that much but it does a fine job when I do.

Allen
"JimAndy" wrote in message
Porter Cable 7336 6" HD Variable Speed Orbital Sander

Lowes closeout, display model, works great.

$20.00