Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub HeyBub is offline

Default Pill Bottles ?

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
Any ideas ?

rj

Give them to a gardener, for saving seeds collected from plants. If
we try and buy empty containers at the pharmacy, we get questioned
like we were planning an attack on the White House.

If you're having trouble GETTING pill bottles, try
american science and surplus (sciplus.com)

I don't need them that often. Ya know - late October and I find some
seeds on a few plants and I need like 4 containers.

I used to hang around the grocery store waiting for a woman to buy baby
food. Then I'd follow her home with a view toward collecting the empty baby
food jars.

After being jailed three times, I abandoned that plan.