Posted to rec.woodworking
bf bf is offline

Default Home Depot's Chinese made plywood

On Jan 18, 7:23 am, Seeker wrote:
Anyone have any good experiences with the new Chinese made so called
3/4" (11/16")oak plywood? Bought two sheets of what seemed to be flat
plywood but after cutting them to size I noticed the pieces began to
warp and twist very badly also after cutting the pieces and exposing the
inner cores there were a lot of unglued plies, man this stuff is junk.
Plan on taking this up with HD's management.

They are total crap.. I bought some about 2 years ago and it had some
red stuff that showed through the veneer.

They used to sell good oak plyood in the 90's.. but it's degraded to
the point of being unusable now.