Posted to rec.woodworking
N Hurst N Hurst is offline

Default I finally have a gloat!!!

On Feb 21, 2:44 pm, "Toller" wrote:
That is a major gloat! You suck!

I don't understand it, I have never seen anything at Lowes or HD for more
than maybe 10% off. When HD changed from German 6" sanders to Chinese I
asked about buying the old display. He said it was close enough, so they
weren't changing it.

"JimAndy" wrote in message

Porter Cable 7336 6" HD Variable Speed Orbital Sander

Lowes closeout, display model, works great.

$20.00

OP you do indeed suck!

Lowes is much better about their markdowns than HD. In my experience
HD will typically only mark down broken or incomplete products. Lowes
on the other hand seems to mark down things at random.
I got a nice Wilton woodworking vice for $20 once at Lowes that
retailed at the bargain internet shops for like $100. It's either
similar to or is the 63144 model shown on Amazon.

I don't even have a real workbench yet, but I bought that one because
I knew it was a steal. :-)

-Nathan