Posted to alt.home.repair
Joseph Meehan Joseph Meehan is offline

Default Grounding--ground wire

dreamchaser wrote:
Joseph, sorry, but hang on. I've been doing this stuff my whole life
and what you say just isn't practical or worth mentioning in a forum
like this, it's dangerous.. Here's the deal:

Please read my messages. I know it is dangerous. See quotes from my
messages:

" Doing the same with a _properly connected_ copper ground wires would be
safe."

" All the above assumes everything is working as it should and Murphy is not
applying his law to you at that time."

"You can't safely eliminate either one as they both perform critical duties
and can not be shared legally or safely."

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia 's Muire duit