Posted to alt.home.repair
Toller Toller is offline

Default replacing washing machine hoses

"Joseph Meehan" wrote in message
Toller wrote:
I like the shutoffs that keep the water off except for a given
time after the button is pressed giving you enough time for a load
of laundry.

Unfortunately my shut off valves are under the laundry tub, at the
back. Impractical to get back there to push a button.

A couple years ago I got a box with dual valves for it, but without
ripping everything out there is no way to install it. One of these
years...

It can be remote mounted. Take a look at:

http://www.watts.com/pro/divisions/w...ntelliflow.asp
http://www.thisoldhouse.com/toh/vide...186666,00.html
Neither is exactly what I have seen, but maybe it is no longeravailable.
However you may be able to use the information above.--Joseph Meehan Dia
's Muire duit

That's pretty nice! I would have to replumb a bit to get the pipes to fit,
but it would be minor. Thanks.