Posted to alt.home.repair

Default installing washing machine

"AKA gray asphalt" wrote in message
oups.com...
Is it a lot of work to install a washing machine in a garage about 20
feet from an existing machine? They wouldn't be running at the same
time. We have a few rescue cats and a lot of clean up rags that I
don't want in the regular washer even after they've been pre-rinsed.

I've got a feeling that it would be pretty easy but look really bad if
I did it.

You need:
Electricity
Water
Drain line

The most difficult part will be the drain line. Water can be run fairly
easily, electric may be in place already. Look to see where your drain line
now runs to see if you can tap into it someplace.