Posted to alt.home.repair
Goedjn Goedjn is offline

Default replacing washing machine hoses

On Tue, 20 Feb 2007 21:55:58 GMT, "Toller" wrote:

I like the shutoffs that keep the water off except for a given time
after the button is pressed giving you enough time for a load of laundry.

Unfortunately my shut off valves are under the laundry tub, at the back.
Impractical to get back there to push a button.

A couple years ago I got a box with dual valves for it, but without ripping
everything out there is no way to install it. One of these years...

You're supposed to be a member of a tool-using species.
Use a stick. If a regular stick won't work, design
a special stick.