Posted to alt.home.repair
Ken Ken is offline

Default Diswasher venting cap on sink is overflowing some water duringd/w rinse cycle???

vic wrote:
The venting cap on my kitchen sink is overflowing water when my
dishwasher (GE Potscrubber) goes into the rinse cycle. I assume
there's a partial obstruction somewher in the dishwasher hose. The
garbage disposal drain unit seems to be draining okay.
Where is the most likely obstruction problem???
Thanks for your help!
Vic

It is not clear if this had worked properly or not? If you just
installed the garbage disposal or dishwasher, did you knock out the plug
in the disposal where the dishwasher hose connects??