Posted to uk.legal,uk.d-i-y
Peter Twydell Peter Twydell is offline

Default Designated parking spaces at superstore

In message , John
writes

"dg" wrote in message
roups.com...
I found a refreshing use of designated parking spaces at a new Wickes
near me.

Instead of disabled and 'mother and baby' spaces near the doors, the
bays were actually marked up with icons of vans, and are designated
for van parking.

So I wonder, if i see a car parked there, and I have to park my van
amongst the 'normal' cars, can I go up to the car driver and give them
a dirty condescending look, or have a rant at them, and feel perfectly
justified?

Well done Wickes.

dg

They should have BMW places at all stores - near the doors because BMW
drivers are arrogant and flaunt any rules

Not just BMWs. Last time I went to Wickes there was a WVM parked on the
road outside and partly blocking the entrance. In the car park was a 4x4
(Shogun-sized, can't remember exactly what) parked skewed and using
parts of four bays.
--
Peter

Ying tong iddle-i po!