Posted to rec.woodworking
Rick Samuel Rick Samuel is offline

Default Drawer slides

Did my lady's pantry with 3/4 extension, 100 lb side & bottom mount. Worked great. Three years now. FYI, canned goods, 15 or 16 oz cans equals 16 lbs per sq ft.
"Anon Ymous" wrote in message ...
I have a 24" deep pantry closet that I'd like to install slide out
shelves in. I'm looking for a full extension, center mount drawer slide
to use. I really would prefer to not have the slides mounted on the side
of the shelf. The slide out shelf would be mounted on the existing fixed
shelf which extends behind the door opening. The center mount slide
would have to be heavy duty (for canned goods) and I guess I could use
two slides per shelf if necessary. In checking most online catalogs I
could only find 3/4 extension slides in the 25 pound capacity range.
Thanks for any help!

Tom