Posted to rec.woodworking

Default mahogany for cutting board?

"J. Clarke" wrote in message
Are you denying that that is your post? If so then whose was it?

If you are so smart, figure it out. It is not mine. Re-read the thread

Are you asserting that "any of them can" can be interpreted in any
manner other than to indicate that any wood on either of those lists
can kill due to toxicity when used n a cutting board? If so please be
kind enough to explain this alternative interpretation.

Or are you saying that "any of them can" is negated by "I did not say
they would kill"? If so then you are contradicting yourself in a
single paragraph. Either they can or they can't, so which is it?

Any wood, or for that matter, most any substance can kill a few very
sensitive people. Rare, but talk to an allergist about it. BUT, I did not
say these woods are toxic. I just posted the information. I did not say
these woods can kill in a cutting board, nor did the listings. The list
says nothing about cutting boards, but does mention dust and direct
exposure. As I said, I posted information for others to interpret, with no
comments as shown in the re-print of the entire post. You have a difficult
time with that, it seems.

Why not just go back, read the entire thread and stop making a fool of
yourself. You look silly with egg on your face.