Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking,rec.woodworking

Default Bed progress

On Sun, 18 Feb 2007 19:40:13 -0500, "Stoutman" .@. wrote:

Check out my king bed progress. This is by far my most difficult project.
It looks like it would be quite easy, just a bunch of rails and slats, but
she is deceiving! I am 3-weeks in and all I need to do is sand and
install the ledger and mattress support slats.

Look at the Ellis bed and tell me how close you think I got. I think I
nailed it other than the inlay on the slats.

I will post again after I finish.

Thanks for looking!

http://www.garagewoodworks.com/Ellis_Mission_Bed.htm

Looks good. Three weeks, eh? No sympathy from here (about 3 months into
the headboard on mine)