Posted to alt.home.repair
Michael B Michael B is offline

Default Getting Rid of Mice in Basement

Ya know, there's a difference between ignorance and stupidity.
Ignorance can be cured. Teachers and others do it on a daily basis.
Stupidity is forever, and when you designate a comment as being
a stupid one, you are clearly not trying to talk nicely.
I think CABSGAL HAS BEEN FOREWARNED

Ooops, was my capslock on? Well, silly me. I'll try to remember
to be more careful next time, especially when reminding someone
that makes such an **ignorant** comment as was made about not
being able to check on sludge status of a septic tank other than by
having it pumped.

On Feb 18, 1:18 pm, "Steve B" wrote:
"Cabinets Galore" wrote

actually I was getting the engine cleaned
then found the mice.
if you can't talk nicer to me then I will not reply to you any more.

It sounds like we got a deal. I'm going to talk "nicer", and you're never
going to say anything as stupid as "The mice ate my head gaskets."

Works for me.

Steve