Posted to alt.home.repair
3rd Generation 3rd Generation is offline

Default corner sink question

"Arkadiy" wrote in message
oups.com...
| Hi all.
|
| I think it is more or less common practice to use a corner sink
| cabinet with the dimensions of about 36 x 36 in. The door in such
| cabinet should be about 17 in wide.

16 1/2 in. door to be exact
for a 36 in. corner cabinet
of course that depends on whether or not it is a framed or frameless
style cabinet.
full overlay doors or partial overlay doors.
clip on hinges work best for this type of cabinet so the plumber can
remove the door entirely to get full access in there.

| The question: is it possible at all to access pipes in such a
| cabinet? Especially if a waste disposer is installed?

yes everything is accessible.