Posted to uk.d-i-y
Clive George Clive George is offline

Default Lawn Mower

"Ed" wrote in message
I had not seen this and no it would not do. I have quarter of an acre of
assorted lawn. I am atracted by a 3 in 1 mower ,bags ,mulches and side
discharge such as Alko 52 large rear wheel drive
http://www.mowdirect.co.uk/cgi-bin/s...%23a2821#a2821

This is I think rear wheel drive others as the Husquvarna on E bay are
front drive with large wheels at the back. There are also Mcculloch and
Partner one available the tree latter U.S derived though not always
manufactured

The Honda mower I got second hand is several times better than the B+S
engined mowers I've experienced before. I'd get one again, despite the price
premium.

cheers,
clive