Posted to uk.d-i-y
Ed Ed is offline

Default Lawn Mower

"JP" wrote in message

"Ed" wrote in message
I need a larger 4 wheel rotary petrol self propelled lawn mower,( not
ride on) some I see now have larger rear wheels and are driven from the
front wheels and some from the larger rear wheels ,These appear to be of
U.S.A origin and can mulch spread or bag can anyone advise as to the
merits of either wheel arrangement or tell me where I can find out Thank
You E

I'm unclear by what you mean by Larger rear wheels?
You don't mean a rear roller do you?
You might want to tell us what makes you have already seen.

Personally if this is big enough for your garden I'd give this free 30 day
trial.
www.enviromower.co.uk/enviromower.shtml

I had not seen this and no it would not do. I have quarter of an acre of
assorted lawn. I am atracted by a 3 in 1 mower ,bags ,mulches and side
discharge such as Alko 52 large rear wheel drive
http://www.mowdirect.co.uk/cgi-bin/s...%23a2821#a2821

This is I think rear wheel drive others as the Husquvarna on E bay are front
drive with large wheels at the back. There are also Mcculloch and Partner
one available the tree latter U.S derived though not always manufactured
Regards E