Posted to sci.electronics.repair,alt.home.repair
mm mm is offline

Default Do the remote codes match for various universal remotes

On Sat, 17 Feb 2007 20:36:16 -0500, RLM wrote:

On Sat, 17 Feb 2007 16:54:42 -0500, mm wrote:

Do the remote codes match for various universal remotes?

I have several brands of universal tv, vcr, dvd etc. remotes. For
some I have the list of codes, and for some I don't. Do they usually
have the same codes from brand to brand?

I know I could just compare two lists, or every list I have, but I
still wouldn't know about the others, and I thought someone might know
the answer right off the bat. Thanks.

http://www.xdiv.com/remotes/

Thanks and thanks to all.