Posted to alt.home.repair
JimmyDahGeek@DON'T_SPAM_ME_gmail.com JimmyDahGeek@DON'T_SPAM_ME_gmail.com is offline

Default Getting Rid of Mice in Basement

I have a handful of customers that have the "Rat-Zapper" Impressed me
enough to want to sell them myself, but they are pricey to begin with so
don't think they would be worth what I would have to charge to be
profitable to handle.

Lar

They ARE worth the price. I tried snap traps, poison, sticky paper,
live traps and even an exterminator and still had issues with them
until I got a rat zapper. It was the best device I ever tried and it
solved my problem. I spent more on all of the other methods as a rat
zapper cost. I would buy another one if this one ever breaks.